Star Wars Episode 7 News

Thursday, December 20, 2012

More From Samuel L. Jackson on Star Wars.


 Samuel L. Jackson talked with Huffington Post and shared some interesting stuff about his role from the prequel trilogy and why Mace Windu could return for Episode 7. Read after the break.


Along those lines, I remember hearing back in the 90s that you didn't care what the role in the "Star Wars" prequels was -- you just wanted to be in it.
Oh, I told George that. Look, you don't have to give me a part. All I need to do is put on one of those white fucking Stormtrooper outfits and run across the screen. And I'll know that I'm in it. Nobody needs to know -- I don't care. I just want to say, "I'm in that shit." I don't have to have a credit. I don't have to have anything. I'll know! And he's like, "Come on." I'm like, "No. for real."

I've seen you say that you'd be willing to come back for "Episode VII."
Yeah.

With the way we last saw Mace Windu ...
He just went out the window.

He could still be alive.
He just went out the window. He's a Jedi! He could have landed on a ledge.

In "Attack of the Clones," Anakin jumps out of a speeder and lands on another speeder. Why couldn't have Mace Windu have done the same thing?
I could have done any of that. And I'm down with that.
Source: huffingtonpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment