Star Wars Episode 7 News

Monday, January 28, 2013

J. J. Abrams Talks Star Wars.


 J. J. Abrams made a few brief comments on his involvement with Star Wars only a day after the official announcement. Read more after the jump.

First he was reached by E online to make a brief comment:

"It really is an incredible thing, It's wildly surreal."
And, of course, we had to ask if the original cast (you know, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill) would be coming back.
"It's obviously way too early to talk specifics," he said. "But I'm excited to actually start it."
Later he also spoke with Huffington Post:

“I can just say what I want to do: I want to do the fans proud. I want to make sure the story is something that touches people. And we're just getting started. I'm very excited.”
 Now here's an old interview with J. J. in which he discusses the shadow that Star Wars cast over his Star Trek movie and sci-fi as a whole:


And speaking of Star Wars and Star Trek, here's the first trailer mash up. Using the music and sounds from the Star Trek trailer with scenes from Star Wars. Not bad. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment