Star Wars Episode 7 News

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rian Johnson on Star Wars.

Pretty much every director that recently did a sci-fi movie has been considered by fans and critics as a possibility for helming the upcoming Star Wars Episode 7. What are the chances for Looper director  Rian Johnson to be involved with Star Wars? Read what he had to say after the break.


"I don't think I'm on those sorts of lists," Johnson said. "On the one hand, it's Star Wars, it would be very hard to say no to.

"On the other hand, for me, I'm really enjoying just writing my own stuff, and right now that's what I'm doing, I'm writing another original screenplay now, and we'll figure out how to get it made.

"That's sort of what I'm in it for, is telling my own stories, and seeing if we can strike out on some new ground. So, luckily I don't think it's a problem that I'll have to deal with!"

Source: digitalspy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment