Waiting for the next Empire Strikes Back teaser to be released. While we wait check out these stories from today...
So for the first time in 8 weeks the chain of events has been broken. They were supposed to release something related to The Empire Strikes Back but instead they skipped it and released ROTJ trailer.
The trailer leading into the theatrical release of Return of the Jedi featured clips from some of the most iconic scenes in the saga, which could explain the masses of people camping out to see it first.
I don't want to get your hopes high but with this process now going random it's possible that something different could be released on December 18 (again Wednesday) exactly 2 years before the Episode 7 release. Who knows, we'll find out in 3 weeks time... ;)
According to the schedule of a particular cinema in the Netherlands Episode 2 and Episode 3 will be released in 3D in December 2014 (via JediNews):
I've got another tidbit of news. Pathé is a large chain of cinemas in The Netherlands and whilst browsing their website I stumbled across something interesting. It was something I haven't come across anywhere else, so the first thing I did, was call to confirm it. And they did. On the website they have Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith listed for December 31st, 2014, both movies in 3D!
I just don't understand why both movies are listed on the same date. Take this with a huge grain of salt.
Rumor that Star Wars Tomorrowland plans are put on hold:
Originally the plan to add Star Wars to Tomorrowland was going to be divided into two phases; a first phase involving some placemaking and a replacement for Captain EO to be finished prior to the 60th Anniversary, and a second phase kicking off in late 2015. The second phase included the Speeder Bike E Ticket ride, Ewok village and forest where Autopia currently is, a Millenium Falcon walk-thru where the PeopleMover platform is, tearing out the decaying PeopleMover tracks and moving the Astro Orbiter up on top of the Space Mountain concourse, and turning Tomorrowland Terrace into an interactive Tatooine Cantina restaurant show. All of that is now on hold indefinitely. Although Anaheim gets off a bit easier with its Star Wars plan on hold, as the plans for many of these Star Wars elements coming to Disney Hollywood Studios in WDW have just been cancelled outright.__________________________________________
Two Star Wars: Rebels promo images:
Top 10 Yoda quotes from StarWars.com:
10. “When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not.” Return of the Jedi
09. “Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.” Attack of the Clones
08. “That is why you fail.” The Empire Strikes Back
07. “A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.” The Empire Strikes Back
06. “Adventure. Excitement. A Jedi craves not these things.” The Empire Strikes Back
05. “Judge me by my size, do you?” The Empire Strikes Back
04. “Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to anger…anger leads to hate…hate leads to suffering.” The Phantom Menace
03. “Wars not make one great.” The Empire Strikes Back
02. “Luminous beings are we…not this crude matter.” The Empire Strikes Back
01. “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” The Empire Strikes Back
A thorough Episode 7 open audition experience from huffingtonpost.
Yesterday Disney crossed the 4 billion mark at the global box office.
As of yesterday, Walt Disney Studios has earned over $4 billion at the global box office in 2013.____________________________________________
— Box Office Mojo (@boxofficemojo) November 27, 2013
As it always happens before the Wednesday tease StarWars.com changed their cover photo on Facebook.