Star Wars Episode 7 News

Monday, November 26, 2012

Sir Derek Jacobi Eyes Star Wars Role.


Another name that we can add to the list of actors wanting to be part of the new Star Wars trilogy. Yet somehow Derek's statement sounds more honest than the rest. Read what he had to say after the break.



British actor Derek Jacobi (Gladiator, King's Speech) was chatting to Radio 4's Front Row and talked about his desire to be part of a big Franchise like his fellow countrymen Patrick Stewart, Michael Gambon ans Ian McKellen:
 "My ears pricked up when it said that Disney was buying Star Wars. Oh, come in Sir Alec Guinness! Yes, on to the agent immediately! I’d love to do my big franchise movie. Ian’s got his Gandalf, Pat Stewart has his Star Trek, Michael Gambon has got his Dumbledore... They are running out of these old men, you see. I have to be the next! I'm looking for my franchise as we speak!"
We have to wait and see how serious he is about this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment